Friday, January 1, 2010

Brand New Year...Brand New Me!!!

Welcome 2010! As I reflect on 2009, I realize the past year was been filled with much contention, heartache, and change. At the same time it was filled with joy, hope and promise! I am glad for all the things that I have endured this past year because it has made me who I am today! Even though the first 3/4 of the year I merely functioned out of survival; I still find that 2009 was a year filled with events that brought me great strength and a new perspective. After 36 years, I can honestly say that I know what I want out of my life, what I want to do, and can see the path I need to take to get there! I can visualize a beautiful future full of hope, promise and hapiness for the first time in years! What a wonderful gift adversity is in our lives...without it, we would not grow and meet our potential! We also would not enjoy the good times and appreciate them! I am grateful for the adversity I have endured and have thrived from, and look forward to a wonderful new year full of wonderful experiences that I am sure to enjoy! I pray I can have peace in my life as I walk this path without a partner and that I can accomplish much good for myself, my family and others as well! Happy New Year to all! May it be a wonderful year for all!

No comments:

Post a Comment